“Artist Pages” by Facebook is a great tool for fan engagement. Create a signup form for your Facebook page, let your fans know more about you and keep in touch.
1. Create a hosted email form. If you are new to Artglider, here is a great article about how to design Hosted Forms.
Go to the first email form: “A form you can link to & publish to facebook”
2. Design your form, get the link.
Let’s add it to our Facebook page.
3. Go to your Facebook, write Woobox and find this free app “Static HTML Iframe Tab by Woobox”
4. Install the tab on your page.
5. After installing go to settings and find.
Edit / Customize Page / Page Source / URL
6. Copy paste your form link from Artglider Mail Engineer and save.
7. Go to tab settings and tab picture and tab title.
If you do not want to design this little tab picture, you can save as this one and upload it to your Facebook page.
You can further offer free downloads or something irresistible to attract your fans.
Example: You can say you give 5 Free songs in the sign up form and give the download link in the confirmation link.